Lincoln Park will reopen on Saturday, May 2, however numerous restrictions on its use will apply according to the Hudson County Executive’s Office.
Open will be:
- The dog run
- The lawns
- The ring road for bicycling
- The jogging track (starting Tues., May 5)
Closed will be:
- The basketball court
- The tennis courts
- The picnic areas
- The bathrooms
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Users must remain six feet apart
- Parking will be restricted to half the regular number of spots
- Vehicular traffic will be banned Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and weekdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For further details and for information on the visitation status of other Hudson County parks, click here HERE.
Also reopening (with restrictions) on Saturday, May 2 will be Liberty State Park.
Header: Lincoln Park by David Wilson/Jersey City Times file photo